On Saturday, June 30th, we will hold a “Fifth Saturday” Sew-In.
Come join us for us a day of Charity Sewing.
Please see the instruction links under the Community Service Tab on the ASG Atlanta Website: https://asgatlanta.org/community-service/ for some of the suggested project instructions.
Registration will be available beginning May 15th.
Maximum attendance is 15.
- Precut kits for Community Service Projects (may be limited)
- Patterns for Community Service Projects
- Camaraderie and company!
- Machine, power cord, foot pedal
- Sewing Project
- Fabric, thread, etc.
- Cutting implements (scissors, rotary cutter, mat) There is table space for cutting mats.
- Fabric to donate for projects
- Surge protector or multi-outlet if needed (we have power but it may be convenient to have a multi-outlet cord)
- Irons/ironing boards
- Bring your own lunch and refreshments