Come celebrate all things sewing with our first annual Atlanta Frocktails party! We are so excited to be hosting this event in partnership with Fabricate Studios!
What is Frocktails?
Frocktails is an event that provides sewists in our community an opportunity to socialize with sewing friends (both old & new!), show off a fancy hand-made garment, and enjoy some small bites and signature cocktails. We are excited to host this event that has swept its way from Australia to Europe, to Canada, and most recently, to the United States!
DATE: Saturday, November 2nd, 7-10 PM
Included in the price of your ticket:
- Taco station and chips and dips provided by Minero
- 2 signature cocktail tickets provided by Likewise(but there will be a cash bar all night as well!)
- A gift pack
- One raffle ticket
- Professional photographer snapping your outfit
- An excuse to dress super fancy in your #memade best & meet other members of our sewing community!
- hang on to your order confirmation – it will be your ticket and we will check off guest list names at the entrance to frocktails
Frocktails will be held at the Plaza along the Beltline at Ponce City Market.
To get to the Plaza, go to the 2nd level of Ponce City Market and follow signs towards the Beltline. When you reach the covered area called The Shed, just before the Beltine, take a right and walk past the end of the covered area of The Shed. The Plaza will be on your right. Atlanta Frocktails volunteers will be outside helping to guide attendees to the event room.
Things to know:
Ticket numbers limited to three per customer.
Tickets will be available for sale until all tickets are sold.
Tickets are strictly non-refundable. They are, however, transferable.
Entry to the event will be by presentation of a ticket (paper or digital), so please don’t forget it!
Each attendee with be given a raffle ticket upon arrival to the event.
Should further tickets become available this will be advertised on the Atlanta Frocktails Instagram Page. We will not be managing a waitlist.