Sandra Betzina is the power behind POWER SEWING. She is the top-selling designer for Vogue Patterns with her line, Today’s Fit and is currently the host of Power Sewing WebTV sewing lessons with more than 180 shows.
Sandra has written 9 books including: FAST FIT, MORE FABRIC SAVVY, FEAR OF SEWING, POWER SEWING STEP BY STEP, SANDRA BETZINA SEWS FOR THE HOME, FABRIC SAVVY, MORE POWER SEWING and her two most recent ones POWER SEWING TOOLBOX VOL. 1 AND 2. She has produced a sewing skill series of 11 DVDs plus 2 Multi-DVD sets.
Sandra is the host of weeklong, hands-on sewing intensive retreats limited to 10 participants in San Francisco and lectures nationally. Sandra was a host on HGTV for 265 shows on “Sew Perfect” for 6 years, wrote a syndicated sewing column appearing in 50 major papers and has been inducted into the Sewing Hall of Fame by American Sewing Guild.
Sandra is a popular sewing instructor on Craftsy.com with over 12,000 students in a class. She also owned and operated a sewing school in San Francisco for 7 years.
For more information about Sandra Betzina, Power Sewing and to preview her new WebTV shows, DVDs and Books go to www.powersewing.com.
FRIDAY OCTOBER 28
1 PM – 4 PM
EMBASSY SUITES KENNESAW
620 Chastain Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144
ASG Members $75
POWER SEWING MASTER CLASS – 3 Hour Lecture (includes 1/2 hour break)
CLASS SIZE LIMITED
Become the master of technique so that your details are what everyone looks for!
- Learn to reshape and re-cut collars to avoid bulk on points and ends.
- Master sleeve plackets and cuffs to rival the custom shirt makers.
- Make welt pockets with flap details, reduce sleeve cap ease and create molded flawless sleeve caps.
- Master difficult seam joints, non gaping lapels, double piping, stacked trim, creative closures, and perfectly spaced top-stitching.
- Then learn the secrets of pressing and molding so that your garment looks flawless.